IT IS THE SOLUTION AT THE MOMENT OF CONTAINING A SPILL, CLEANING A SURFACE OR TREATING WATER CONTAMINATED BY HYDROCARBONS.
- Presence in te Antarctic:
The company Negocios Globales S.A. arrived in Antarctic with its product to repair environmental damage caused by oil spills.
After exhaustive quality controls, tests, certifications and investigations made by several organisms recognised internationally, the CrunchOil® product line has satisfactorily fulfilled the stringent quality requirements for its use as hydrocarbon absorber. This has allowed the placement in an environment as sensitive as the Antarctic Continent, for spills control both on land and at sea, of a container that has, inside of it, a mix of products to be applied in various circumstances and with the capacity to control up to 10 thousand liters of spills.
It is a SPILL CONTROL UNIT that has the special characteristics to be used on-site and be transported to remote locations through the use of helicopters, planes, ships, trucks and other forms of transport, representing an extremely useful product to mitigate environmental impacts in remote areas.
- Firefighters of the Mendoza Police:
The Dangerous Materials Brigades of the Firefighters of the Mendoza Police have also trusted in CrunchOil® products for several years. The practicality and effectiveness of the organic fiber, absorbing six times more its weight, has been tested in different emergencies. The product, being 100% biodegradable, inert and light, represents an effective solution against the contamination of dangerous materials, such as hydrocarbons.
- Presence in the DAKAR:
CrunchOil® products have been present in the Dakar rally since 2009. This famous race, that gathers thousands of fans across the world each year, was set up in South America that same year. Since then, in partnership with the company responsible for the supply of fuel and responsible for cleaning and environmental remediation, a 1 kilo bag of CrunchOil® fiber is available to racing drivers in case of oily substances spills.
- Other events:
Also, Negocios Globales S.A. has participated in other automobile events, always with an environmental concern. Thus, the company has sponsored the TC2000 pilot, Lautaro Estrada, throughout 2016 and 2017, and has recently supplied its products to the Campeonato Argentino de Enduro 2019, whose first competition took place in Mendoza on March 16 and 17. CrunchOil® products allows effective limitation of the risk of contamination during these competitions.
PRODUCTS CERTIFIED BY:
- INTI (National Institute of Industrial Technology), Argentina.
- UNC (National University of Cuyo), Argentina.
- UTN (National Technological University), Argentina.
- Firefighters, Mendoza, Argentina.
- Naval Prefecture, Argentina.
- SAG, Chile.
- SEREMI, Chile
- Faculty of Marine Sciences (University of Valparaíso), Chile.
- Chile Navy DIRECTEMAR.
- CONICET, University of Comahue, Argentina
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency EEUU)
CrunchOil® products and services are developed through an extensive network of distributors localized in different strategic points, covering the entire industrial production centres of the Argentina, other countries in the Americas and Europe.
Noteworthy is the recent signing of a contract with the YPF oil company for the supply of absorbent products, for use in the various oil areas of the company, as well as for its petroleum stations.
It’s also important to mention that CrunchOil® products are sold in CHILE, BOLIVIA, BRASIL, COLOMBIA, URUGUAY, PARAGUAY, MEXICO, VENEZUELA, USA and SPAIN, with the highlight of the incorporation in ANTARCTICA through signing a contract with the Chilean Air Force for the provision of hydrocarbon-absorbing products.
Seeking to improve services toward our clients, we have incorporated a consultancy of environmental services.
Types of environmental services:
- Environmental studies and public presentations
- National and international environmental evaluations (World Bank, Inter-American Bank of development, and others)
- Advice on the implementation of environmental management system (ISO norms, OHSAS, etc).
- Administration of liquids and gaseous effluents treatment, and treatment factory designs.
- Monitoring and analysis of gaseous emissions, liquid effluents and soils.
- Risk analysis, studies of phase 1 and phase 2.
- Characterizations and remediation of ground and water.
Contact: [email protected]